1250AH 2V Tubular Gel BatterySKU: DC-2V-1250AH
With superior cyclic life compared to lead acid batteries, tubular gel batteries are some of the best batteries available for projects that require reliable, long lasting batteries. Includes 1 battery connector with copper conductor.
Main Technical Advantages
- Plate: Positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
- Separator: Special micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separator from European AMER-SIL Company. The separator has large porosity and low resistance.
- Electrolyte: Germany gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in Gel state in the battery, which inhibits any acid leakage.
- Safety valve: Adopts German technology, accumulator case expansion, mitigating potential damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
- Solar energy, wind energy
- Electric power, nuclear power
- Ship, maritime affairs
- UPS, medical facilities and emergency lighting
- Situation with high environmental protection and energy-saving
- Better safety performance and reliability
- Designed service life of 20 years
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Giant Power 2V 1250AH Tubular Gel|
|Capacity||1250.0Ah@100hr to 1.85V/cell|
|Dimension||Length: 233 +/-2mm (9.17 inches)
Width: 210 +/-3mm (8.27 inches)
Container Height: 646 +/-3mm (25.4 inches)
Total Height (with Terminal): 681 +/-3mm (26.8 inches)
|Approx Weight||Approx 78.5 kg|
C100 = 1250(Ahr)
C48 = 1225(Ahr)
C24 = 1113(Ahr)
C10 = 1000(Ahr)
|Max. Discharge Current||3800A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 0.27mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -20~55oC
Charge : 0~40oC
Storage : -20~50oC
|Cycle Use / Bulk Charge||Initial Charging Current less than 200.0A
Voltage 2.37V~2.40V at 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -5mV/oC
|Standby Use / Float Charge||No limit on Initial Charging Current
Voltage 2.25V~2.30V at 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -3mV/oC
|Self-discharge||<2% per month @ 20oC|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy