200AH 12V Tubular Gel BatterySKU: TG-12V-200AH
With superior cyclic life compared to lead acid batteries, tubular gel batteries are some of the best batteries available for projects that require reliable, long lasting batteries. Includes 1 battery connector with copper conductor.
Main Technical Advantages
- Plate: Positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
- Separator: Special micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separator from European AMER-SIL Company. The separator has large porosity and low resistance.
- Electrolyte: Germany gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in Gel state in the battery, which inhibits any acid leakage.
- Safety valve: Adopts German technology, accumulator case expansion, mitigating potential damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
- Solar energy, wind energy
- Electric power, nuclear power
- Ship, maritime affairs
- UPS, medical facilities and emergency lighting
- Situation with high environmental protection and energy-saving
- Better safety performance and reliability
- Designed service life of 20 years
Each battery includes 1 battery connector
- Encased in premium rubber
- Copper conductor
- Rubber caps over bolts
|Giant Power 12V 200AH Tubular Gel|
|Capacity||200.0Ah@100hr to 1.80V/cell|
|Dimension||Length: 530 +/-2mm
Width: 209 +/-3mm
Container Height: 214 +/-3mm
Total Height (with Terminal): 219 +/-3mm
|Approx Weight||Approx 53.5 kg|
|Container Material||A.B.S. UL94-HB|
|Rated Capacity||200AH/2.0A (100hr,1.80V/cell,20oC)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1400A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 7.0mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -40~70oC
Charge : 0~50oC
Storage : -20~60oC
For more information, please read our full warranty policy