Thunder 20A DC-DC Charger with Solar RegSKU: TDR02010
Buy now, pay later
Four equal payments of $59.75/fortnight, with instant approval online. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $1000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Zip as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using Zip.
Note: ZipPay is only available on orders under $1000 value, while ZipMoney is available on orders up to $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website
A Thunder DC to DC battery charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle.
The Thunder DC to DC Battery Charger (TDR02010) utilises a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium).
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 11.9V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install - 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees.
- Installing the TDR02010 could not be easier with 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs there is minimal fuss to the unit.
- The TDR02010 is able to be installed into everything from a 1960 40 Series Toyota LandCruiser right up to a 2016 Ford Ranger.
Thunder 20A DC-DC Charger with Solar Reg has a rating of 5.00/5 based on 1 reviews.
Put the charger to the test with a recent trip to cairns and was quite impressed. Kept my second battery completely charged during the tripMarvin F on 20 July 2019
|Thunder 20A DC TO DC charger|
|Charging style.||8 stage from vehicle and 3 stage from solar|
|Input||12.4 to 16.0 Volts DC|
|Output voltage||13.1-16.2V (stops charging when alternator or vehicle battery below 11.9V)|
|Output current||20 Amps|
|Minimum start voltage for 2nd battery||1.5 Volts|
|Maximum solar input voltage||25 Volts|
|Maximum solar watt input||300 Watts|
|Battery range||18 to 250Ah|