Thunder 20A DC-DC Charger with Solar RegSKU: TDR02010
A Thunder DC to DC battery charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle.
The Thunder DC to DC Battery Charger (TDR02010) utilises a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium).
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 11.9V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install - 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees.
- Installing the TDR02010 could not be easier with 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs there is minimal fuss to the unit.
- The TDR02010 is able to be installed into everything from a 1960 40 Series Toyota LandCruiser right up to a 2016 Ford Ranger.
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Thunder 20A DC TO DC charger|
|Charging style.||8 stage from vehicle and 3 stage from solar|
|Input||12.4 to 16.0 Volts DC|
|Output voltage||13.1-16.2V (stops charging when alternator or vehicle battery below 11.9V)|
|Output current||20 Amps|
|Minimum start voltage for 2nd battery||1.5 Volts|
|Maximum solar input voltage||25 Volts|
|Maximum solar watt input||300 Watts|
|Battery range||18 to 250Ah|