140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle BatterySKU: DC-12V-140AH
140AH Deep Cycle AGM Battery - Giant Power 140AH AGM Battery with Australia Wide Shipping.
This 140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery is a high quality Deep Cycle AGM Battery that is suitable for Saltwater/Marine applications, Caravans, Motor Homes and Camper Trailers. These are ideal ancillary batteries to fit into your caravan, 4x4 vehicle or camper-van. Our range of AGM Batteries have outstanding deep discharge recovery with high oxygen-recombination efficiency that ensures no loss of electrolytes, giving the batteries exceptional deep discharge recovery performance just in case you accidentally discharge your batteries a little too much! This also guarantees you will never need to replace electrolytes during the course of the batteries life.
5 Year Warranty - Australia Wide Delivery - On 140AH Deep Cycle AGM Batteries - Deep Cycle Sale On Now.
This 140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery is perfect for applications that require either frequent cycling or renewable power storage. Common uses include;
- Running appliances when camping away from power.
- Perfect for powering your 12V fridges, high powered inverters, lights or any other 12V appliances.
- Excellent for use with a solar panel for charging.
- Perfect for running in a dual battery system in a vehicle.
- Superb for use in 4x4 and Marine Conditions.
140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery Features:
- Sealed construction (VRLA) means you can store our batteries at any angle. (All our AGM Batteries are completely sealed this means they can be stored at any angle)
- Maintenance free operation this means no more refilling cells with water simply purchase and reap the benefits of a high quality AGM Battery.
- High vibration resistance means our batteries can withstand the toughest 4x4 conditions.
- Non-Spillable, Non-Gassing with an in-built safety valve to keep you and your family safe by ensuring your battery is fully sealed and preventing any possible battery explosions.
- Designed Service Life 12 years
- Ideal for frequent cyclic discharge
- Exceptional deep discharge recovery performance
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- Durable AGM Plates: High purity, thick lead-calcium alloy plates ensure a long design lifespan of 12 years (for infrequent discharge @20°C).
- Corrosion resistant: Lead-calcium grids maintain a low self-discharge rate of approximately 3% of capacity per month.
- Quality copper-silver terminals means small contact resistance and high corrosion resistance.
AGM Batteries use glass mat technology within the battery to absorb the acid, as opposed to standard flooded batteries where the acid is free flowing. This provides several key advantages over standard batteries, they are also 100% sealed, non-gassing and maintenance free (this means your batteries will never leak acid, even if damaged), and they will provide a significantly longer service and cyclic life (up to 2-3x longer than standard batteries).
Why not add a high quality battery box that will last for decades without aging or deforming and will keep your battery looking and functioning like brand new.
140AH 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery has a rating of 4.67/5 based on 3 reviews.
Gutsy 140AH battey
Installed in our camper. Was able to run Cafe Italy pod machine no worries on a 1500W inverter. Recharged during day off 80W folding panel. This battery has a good weight pet AH ratio.Greg K on 5 October 2017
The product that I have received I had put a lot of research into and I have not been disappointed. It was delivered in a timely manner with very reasonable freight costOwen G on 19 June 2017
Great battery. Perfect for the boatTroy D on 31 May 2017
|Giant Power 12V 140AH AGM Deep Cycle Battery|
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||140.0 AH|
|Dimension||Length: 410 ±3mm (16.14 inches)
Width: 177 ±2mm (6.97 inches)
Container Height: 225 ±2mm (8.86 inches)
Total Height (with Terminal): 225 ±2mm (8.86 inches)
|Approx Weight||Approx 37.6 Kg|
|Rated Capacity||140.0 AH/7A (20hr,1.80V/cell,25°C)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1300A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 4.0mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -15 ~ 50oC (5 ~ 122oF)
Charge : 0 ~ 40oC (32 ~ 104oF )
Storage : -15 ~ 40oC (5 ~ 104oF)
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||25 ± 3°C (77 ± 5°F )|
|Bulk Charge||Initial Charging Current less than 36A.
Voltage 14.5V @ 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -30mV/oC
|Float Charge||No limit on Initial Charging Current
Voltage 13.5V @ 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -20mV/oC
|Capacity affected by Temperature||40oC (104oF) 103%
25oC ( 77oF ) 100%
0oC ( 32oF ) 86%
|Self Discharge||Giant Power Deep Cycle AGM batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25oC(77oF) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy