Giant Power 73L Portable Fridge/FreezerSKU: GP-YS-73A
Own it now, pay later
Flexible repayments of $49.19/week, $98.38/fortnight, or $213.17/month. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Zip as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using Zip.
Note: ZipMoney is only available on orders between $1000 and $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $1000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
Premium 73L Portable Freezer/Fridge runs on 12/24V & 240 volt
These Premium Australian Designed 73L Portable Fridge/Freezers come with 100% Australian Warranties and are a high-tech and superior quality portable fridge/freezer that works great as a Camping Fridge, Caravan, 4x4 or Car Fridge. These Portable 12V/24V fridges are perfect for any serious tourer - whether it be in a 4x4, car, caravan, motorhome, 5th wheeler or truck our range of Portable Fridge/Freezers give you the ability to keep your drinks and food cold no matter where you go.
This is a first-class 73L portable fridge and one of the most advanced Portable Fridge/Freezers currently on the Australian market. These 73L Portable Fridge/Freezers are versitile with 12/24V & 240 volt built in and a new design that includes a superior impact resistant tempered glass surface which creates a cool touch helping to improve efficiency and is tougher than metal or plastic.
- They come equipped with an advanced multi-level battery monitor that protects your vehicle battery against excessive discharging when the Fridge/Freezer is connected to 12/24V supply.
- That means that if your Fridge/Freezer is operated when the vehicle ignition is switched off, the fridge/freezer switches off automatically as soon as the voltage supply falls below a set level. The fridge will then switch back on once the battery has been recharged to the correct voltage level.
- These units are so smart; they have an electronic control system that will prevent polarity reversal. If the battery connection is reversed, the unit will not start or operate.
These premium 12V/24V Portable Fridges are versatile and can operate as either a fridge or freezer or both. Depending on the fridges size these fridges have multiple compartments and the ability to run one area as a fridge and the other compartment as a freezer. This range of portable fridge/freezers provide the most efficient refrigeration with low power usage.
Giant Power Fridge on 4WD Action
Cooled by the industry leading Danfoss compressor and polyurethane insulation, our fridges can maintain freezing cold temperatures no matter what the ambient temperature is like outside, and all with little noise. Best of all, you can monitor and control the temperature with an easy to use digital display.
Premium 73L Portable Fridge/Freezer Giant Power
- Dual compartments with individual temperature controls allow for customisable fridge, freezer, or fridge/freezer combinations
- Innovative temperature controller that provides the ability to set the desired temperature level and displays information on the cabinet and set temperature
- Advanced impact resistant tempered glass surface that creates a cool touch helping to improve efficiency and is tougher than metal or plastic
- Extraordinary rapid freezing by the Top End extremely efficient Danfoss Compressor
- This Fridge includes an ECO/MAX function that allows the compressor speed to be slowed down to increase operating efficiencies (ECO) or increase the compressor speed to provide ‘quick’ cool down times (MAX)
- Includes 3-Stage "H","M","L" Battery Protection and a Power Low Warning
- Industry leading Danfoss compressor provides quiet, efficient cooling
- Thick high density 55mm polyurethane foam insulation keeps your fridge cold with minimal power usage
- Digital Control with Temperature Memory and LED Display an easy to use digital display, temperature set and control
- Brushed Aluminium finish is stronger than steel with heavy duty stainless-steel handles – 200KG Tie/Down Points (Triple Standard)
- Runs from either 12V, 24V or 240V
- Can maintain internal cabinet temperatures in extreme environments
This Portable Fridge/Freezer includes:
- Protective insulation cover bag
- Removable fridge baskets
- 12V Cigarette plug power cable
- 240V Cigarette socket power adaptor
- Instruction Manual
The power consumption and efficiency of this 73L Premium Fridge/Freezer makes it ideal to be used in conjunction with Solar Panels to provide recharging of the DC supply. Solar Panels will provide charge to the batteries during the daylight hours even while the appliance is operating. However, this Fridge/Freezer must be directly connected to the battery. For expert, tailored, no-obligation advice on Portable Fridges email or call our friendly team on 1800 853 315
Looking for the full set-up? Check out our Complete Solar Fridge Kits and get the best Portable Fridge/Freezer on the Australian market.
Since its foundation in 1933, the Danfoss Group has based its work on the fundamental respect for efficient use of Nature’s resources. The philosophy behind the first Danfoss products was to make optimum use of energy while minimizing waste, in the best way possible. Today Danfoss operates 58 factories in 18 countries, employing over 23,000 people globally.
Danfoss compressors are used in numerous applications such as white goods, mobile refrigeration, light commercial refrigeration, commercial refrigeration and air conditioning.
Giant Power 73L Portable Fridge/Freezer has a rating of 4.67/5 based on 6 reviews.
Giant 73L portable fridge/freezer
Delivered on time, and works wellANDREW J on 4 April 2018
I bought and installed the Giant 73L fridge with separate freezer into my van conversion. It is only sitting on the floor unsecured as I bounce along dirt roads in National parks. I’ve had it 1 year through the cold of winter and heatwaves with the van locked up all day. Must have been at least 50c inside van. It is great to return to the van after a hot bushwalk knowing there are cold drinks waiting for me and steaks in the freezer.Chris on 13 March 2018
Works great and is built strong.
Love this fridge - it worked great over our last trip and I can use it for shopping or around the house as well as camping trips. We have been really happy with its performance. Dual zones is a nice feature as well. Thanks to the guys on the phones for their help the quick delivery was good.Lisa on 1 November 2017
First timers Giant Power 73lt fridge/freezer
Well built great value and did what we required while on holidays. Used as a freezer then readjusted later to a fridge/freezer. Can highly recommend the product.Tracy C on 7 October 2017
Big good fridge
I love this fridge works well nice good size for a family too. Only problem is there is a bit of condensation that builds up on the inside. Other wise good bloody fridgeBradley J on 3 October 2017
Service and quality appreciated
I purchased an Evakool fridge/freezer from another online distributor and was serviced with abrupt uncaring staff which I persisted with. I wish I hadn't as the 80lt fridge I purchased had nothing but problems. I had to return the thing 4 times over a 3 year period and it had died once again. The returning of this was nothing more than a headache and now I have to source a repairer to again have fixed. Due to this I decided to look elsewhere and found Aussie Batteries. From the first call, I must admit was a little confusing but that was in relation to the payment method but in saying that it was my fault and they still were polite and courteous with assisting. Once I sorted out the payment details I purchased a 73lt Giant Power fridge/freezer. The unit was dispatched that day and had been delivered to me by the end of the week (3 days from call to receiving i believe) and once it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised with the style and quality of this fridge. I have only had it for a few weeks now but have already noticed how much of an improvement it is to my previous fridge as in it separates the fridge and freezer temperatures and also I have not had to recharge my battery which I was doing at least every 2 days with the Evakool. The unit runs of a secondary car battery with a 180W solar setup and all is working well. Great work Aussie Batteries, I am very pleased with my purchase and welcomed the customer service. I'm looking forward to making my next purchase (aiming on a new battery the Evakool killed due to excessive draining & recharging). Once again, I'm a happy customer and will continue purchasing products from your company ongoing :) Unfortunately I can only give 4 stars as mentioned, I've only had the unit for a few weeks but will upgrade accordingly. I would however give 5 stars for the service within.Elliot G on 7 August 2017
|Giant Power 73L Portable Fridge/Freezer|
|Approx Capacity||Total: 73 Litres
Fridge: 44 Litres
Freezer: 29 Litres
|Approval||GS, CE, E-MARK, ROHS, SAA|
|Current draw||4.6/12V 2.3A/24V (when compressor running)
Approx. 0.6-0.8A/hr at 5C (running on 12V, 30C ambient)
|Cooling Range||+10oC to -18oC|
|Compressor||Danfoss SECOP / BD50F DC12/24V|
|Insulation||50mm Polyurethane Foaming|
|Dimensions (incl handles, latch, hinges)||811mm x 498mm x 535mm (L-W-H)|
|Dimensions Footprint||791mm x 468mm (L-W)|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy