Giant Power 50L Complete Solar Fridge KitSKU: FRK-GPO-YS50L
Solar Powered Fridge Camping Kits - 50L Complete Solar Fridge Kit includes: Fridge, Batteries, Solar Panels and Projecta Battery Boxes - everything you need to get the best Camping Solar Fridge in Australia.
Take the guesswork out of selecting a portable fridge system with solar panels and batteries. These new Solar Powered Fridge Camping Kits combine our most popular product combinations. Power-packed with features these new Solar Fridge packages are expertly selected so that you can enjoy optimal system performance. With our combination packages, you can avoid any hassle in figuring out the best panel or battery pack to run your Camping Fridge. You also have the advantage that the Projecta Battery Box included will turn your battery into a convenient and user-friendly power station.
This 50L Complete Solar Fridge Kit has everything you need to store your food or freeze your catch when you’re away from mains power, with easy to use plug and play setup. Designed for the harsh Australian conditions, everything in this complete solar fridge kit is built to last; stainless steel refrigerator casing with heavy duty handles, sealed maintenance free batteries, anodised aluminium (rust proof) solar panels with hail proof glass, IP-66 rated solar charge controller (waterproof and dust proof).
The premium Australian designed Portable Fridge/Freezers included in this kit all come with 100% Australian Warranties and are a high-tech and superior quality portable fridge/freezer that works great as a Camping Fridge, Caravan and Car Fridge. With the energy efficient Danfoss compressor, our fridges provide superior cooling and low power usage.
These fridges are one of the most advanced Portable Fridges currently on the Australian market. They are designed to run from a 12V cigarette lighter socket in your car or truck making them truly versatile and incredibly simple to use.
- Includes a superior impact resistant tempered glass surface that creates a cool touch helping to improve efficiency and is tougher than metal or plastic.
- These Portable Fridge/Freezers also come equipped with an advanced multi-level battery monitor that protects your vehicle battery against excessive discharging when the Fridge/Freezer is connected to 12/24V supply.
- That means that if your Fridge/Freezer is operated when the vehicle ignition is switched off, the fridge/freezer switches off automatically as soon as the voltage supply falls below a set level.
- The fridge will then switch back on once the battery has been recharged to the correct voltage level.
- These units are so smart; they have an electronic control system that will prevent polarity reversal. If the battery connection is reversed, the unit will not start or operate.
IMPORTANT : The 50L Giant Power is a smaller fridge and comes with only a single compartment.
Our range of portable fridge/freezers provide the most efficient refrigeration with low power usage. Cooled by the industry leading Danfoss compressor and polyurethane insulation, our fridges can maintain freezing cold temperatures no matter what the ambient temperature is like outside, and all with little noise. Best of all, you can monitor and control the temperature with an easy to use digital display.
Giant Power Fridge on 4WD Action
- Innovative temperature controller that provides the ability to set the desired temperature level and displays information on the cabinet and set temperature
- Advanced impact resistant tempered glass surface that creates a cool touch helping to improve efficiency and is tougher than metal or plastic
- Extraordinary rapid freezing by the Top End extremely efficient Danfoss Compressor
- This Fridge includes an ECO/MAX function that allows the compressor speed to be slowed down to increase operating efficiencies (ECO) or increase the compressor speed to provide ‘quick’ cool down times (MAX)
- Includes 3-Stage "H","M","L" Battery Protection and a Power Low Warning
- Industry leading Danfoss compressor provides quiet, efficient cooling
- Thick high density 55mm polyurethane foam insulation keeps your fridge cold with minimal power usage
- Digital Control with Temperature Memory and LED Display an easy to use digital display, temperature set and control
- Brushed Aluminium finish is stronger than steel with heavy duty stainless-steel handles – 200KG Tie/Down Points (Triple Standard)
- Runs from either 12V, 24V or 240V
- Can maintain internal cabinet temperatures in extreme environments
This Portable Fridge/Freezer includes:
- Protective insulation cover bag
- Removable fridge baskets
- 12V Cigarette plug power cable
- 240V Cigarette socket power adaptor
- Instruction Manual
- Waterproof 20A Solar Regulator (IP66 Rating)
- High Quality Hail Proof Panels
- Anodised Aluminum Stands & Frame (Rustproof)
- Pre Wired Nothing to Buy
- New enhanced Kyocera Monocrystalline Cells Technology
- Easy to use portable Solar Power System
- Sealed & maintenance free operation (Non-Spillable, Non-Gassing)
- Designed Service Life of 10 years, ideal for frequent cyclic discharge
- Exceptional deep discharge recovery performance
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- 2x 12V Anderson Plug Input/Output (Optional)
- 1x Cigarette Socket
- 1x Merit Socket
- LED Battery Voltmeter
- External Connection Terminals
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Supplied with webbing strap
- Suits AGM deep cycle batteries from 105AH to 130AH
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Giant Power 50L Portable Fridge/Freezer|
|Approval||GS, CE, E-MARK, ROHS, SAA|
|Current draw||4.6/12V 2.3A/24V (when compressor running)
Approx. 1.0-1.5A/hr at 5oC (running on 12V, 32oC ambient)
Approx. 1.5-2.0A/hr at -16oC (running on 12V, 32oC ambient)
|Cooling Range||+10oC to -18oC|
|Compressor||Danfoss SECOP / BD50F DC12/24V|
|Insulation||50mm Polyurethane Foaming|
|Product size||791mm x 483mm x 425mm (L-W-H)|
|200w 12v Portable Solar Panel with Kyocera Japanese Cells|
|Max Power Voltage:||17.99V|
|Max Power Current:||11.12A|
|Maximum System Voltage:||1000|
|Dimensions:||Folded: 997mm x 700mm x 35mm
Opened: 992mm x 1310mm x 72mm
|Test Condition:||1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25°C|
|Giant Power 12V 130AH AGM Deep Cycle Battery|
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||130.0 AH|
|Dimension||Length: 330 ±3mm (12.99 inches)
Width: 173 ±2mm (6.81 inches)
Container Height: 212 ±2mm (8.35 inches)
Total Height (with Terminal): 220 ±2mm (8.66 inches)
|Approx Weight||Approx 31.2 Kg|
|Rated Capacity||130.0 AH/6.5A (20hr,1.80V/cell,25°C)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1200A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 4.9mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -15 ~ 50oC (5 ~ 122oF)
Charge : 0 ~ 40oC (32 ~ 104oF )
Storage : -15 ~ 40oC (5 ~ 104oF)
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range||25 ± 3°C (77 ± 5°F )|
|Bulk Charge||Initial Charging Current less than 30A.
Voltage 14.5V @ 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -30mV/oC
|Float Charge||No limit on Initial Charging Current
Voltage 13.5V @ 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -20mV/oC
|Capacity affected by Temperature||40oC (104oF) 103%
25oC ( 77oF ) 100%
0oC ( 32oF ) 86%
|Self Discharge||Giant Power Deep Cycle AGM batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25oC(77oF) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|
|Projecta Battery Box|
|Suits battery sizes||N70Z size batteries, 100-130AH batteries|
|Internal size||H: 200mm W: 190mm L: 330mm|
|External size||H: 280mm W: 220mm L: 390mm|
|Accessory Socket||20A circuit breaker|
|Cigarette Socket||10A circuit breaker|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy