10.5kWh 24V 440AH Flooded Battery Bank (12V cells)SKU: DCP-24V4-220AH
Buy now, pay later
Flexible repayments of $44.92/week, $89.85/fortnight, or $194.67/month. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select ZipMoney as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using ZipMoney.
Note: ZipMoney is only available on orders between $1000 and $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the ZipMoney website
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $1000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
Eclipse Flooded Deep Cycle Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (Lead Calcium Technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, overcharging, gassing, water usage, self discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. The 220Ah is specifically for Deep Cycle purposes, but can also crank at 1200CCA. As with all of our batteries, they are completely sealed and maintenance free.
- Built in hydrometer – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design for vibration resistance. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centered cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
- Increased battery shelf life - Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
- 4x 220AH 12V Flooded Deep Cycle Battery
- 2x 2 B&S Series Cable 250mm length
- 2x 2 B&S Parallel Cable 600mm length
- 4x Battery Terminal Saddle Adaptor Pair
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Eclipse 12V 220AH Flooded Deep Cycle Battery|
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)||220.0 AH|
|Approx Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Cranking Capacity||1200 CCA|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy