4.8kWh 24V 200AH Tubular Gel Battery Bank (12V cells)SKU: DCP-24V2-200AH
Buy now, pay later
Flexible repayments of $61.35/week, $122.69/fortnight, or $265.83/month. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select ZipMoney as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using ZipMoney.
Note: ZipMoney is only available on orders between $1000 and $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the ZipMoney website
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $1000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
With superior cyclic life compared to lead acid batteries, tubular gel batteries are some of the best batteries available for projects that require reliable, long lasting batteries.
Main Technical Advantages
- Plate: Positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
- Separator: Special micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separator from European AMER-SIL Company. The separator has large porosity and low resistance.
- Electrolyte: Germany gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in Gel state in the battery, which inhibits any acid leakage.
- Safety valve: Adopts German technology, accumulator case expansion, mitigating potential damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
- Solar energy, wind energy
- Electric power, nuclear power
- Ship, maritime affairs
- UPS, medical facilities and emergency lighting
- Situation with high environmental protection and energy-saving
- Better safety performance and reliability
- Designed service life of 20 years
- 2x 200AH 2V Tubular Gel Batteries
- 1x 2 B&S Series Cable 250mm length
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Giant Power 12V 200AH Tubular Gel|
|Capacity||200.0Ah@100hr to 1.80V/cell|
|Dimension||Length: 530 +/-2mm
Width: 209 +/-3mm
Container Height: 214 +/-3mm
Total Height (with Terminal): 219 +/-3mm
|Approx Weight||Approx 53.5 kg|
|Container Material||A.B.S. UL94-HB|
|Rated Capacity||200AH/2.0A (100hr,1.80V/cell,20oC)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1400A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 7.0mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -40~70oC
Charge : 0~50oC
Storage : -20~60oC
For more information, please read our full warranty policy