75.8kWh 48V 1580AH Tubular Gel Battery Bank (2V cells)SKU: DCP-48V48-790AH
With superior cyclic life compared to lead acid batteries, tubular gel batteries are some of the best batteries available for projects that require reliable, long lasting batteries.
Main Technical Advantages
- Plate: Positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
- Separator: Special micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separator from European AMER-SIL Company. The separator has large porosity and low resistance.
- Electrolyte: Germany gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in Gel state in the battery, which inhibits any acid leakage.
- Safety valve: Adopts German technology, accumulator case expansion, mitigating potential damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
- Solar energy, wind energy
- Electric power, nuclear power
- Ship, maritime affairs
- UPS, medical facilities and emergency lighting
- Situation with high environmental protection and energy-saving
- Better safety performance and reliability
- Designed service life of 20 years
- 48x 790AH 2V Tubular Gel Batteries
- 46x 2 B&S Series Cable 250mm length
- 2x B&S Parallel Cable 350mm length
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Giant Power 2V 790AH Tubular Gel|
|Capacity||790.0Ah@100hr to 1.85V/cell|
|Dimension||Length: 145 +/-2mm (5.17 inches)
Width: 206 +/-3mm (8.11 inches)
Container Height: 646 +/-3mm (25.4 inches)
Total Height (with Terminal): 681 +/-3mm (26.8 inches)
|Approx Weight||Approx 46.0 kg|
C100 = 790(Ahr)
C48 = 750(Ahr)
C24 = 674(Ahr)
C10 = 600(Ahr)
|Max. Discharge Current||2500A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 0.33mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -20~55oC
Charge : 0~40oC
Storage : -20~50oC
|Cycle Use / Bulk Charge||Initial Charging Current less than 120.0A
Voltage 2.37V~2.40V at 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -5mV/oC
|Standby Use / Float Charge||No limit on Initial Charging Current
Voltage 2.25V~2.30V at 25oC
Temp. Coefficient -3mV/oC
|Self-discharge||<2% per month @ 20oC|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy