9.6kWh 24V 400AH Tubular Gel Battery Bank (12V cells)SKU: DCP-24V4-400AH
With superior cyclic life compared to lead acid batteries, tubular gel batteries are some of the best batteries available for projects that require reliable, long lasting batteries.
Main Technical Advantages
- Plate: Positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Fine corrosion-resisting performance and long service life. Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
- Separator: Special micro-pore PVC-SiO2 separator from European AMER-SIL Company. The separator has large porosity and low resistance.
- Electrolyte: Germany gas silicon dioxide, electrolyte in Gel state in the battery, which inhibits any acid leakage.
- Safety valve: Adopts German technology, accumulator case expansion, mitigating potential damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
- Solar energy, wind energy
- Electric power, nuclear power
- Ship, maritime affairs
- UPS, medical facilities and emergency lighting
- Situation with high environmental protection and energy-saving
- Better safety performance and reliability
- Designed service life of 20 years
- 4x 200AH 2V Tubular Gel Batteries
- 2x 2 B&S Series Cable 250mm length
- 2x 2 B&S Parallel Cable 600mm length
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|Giant Power 12V 200AH Tubular Gel|
|Capacity||200.0Ah@100hr to 1.80V/cell|
|Dimension||Length: 530 +/-2mm
Width: 209 +/-3mm
Container Height: 214 +/-3mm
Total Height (with Terminal): 219 +/-3mm
|Approx Weight||Approx 53.5 kg|
|Container Material||A.B.S. UL94-HB|
|Rated Capacity||200AH/2.0A (100hr,1.80V/cell,20oC)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1400A (5s)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx 7.0mΩ|
|Operating Temp.Range||Discharge : -40~70oC
Charge : 0~50oC
Storage : -20~60oC
For more information, please read our full warranty policy