Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is available Australia wide. We ship our products with several major courier companies within Australia, depending on which courier will provide the best price to your delivery address. Tracking numbers are provided for all goods once dispatched from our warehouse, and these can be entered on the relevant courier company's website to view the status of your delivery. We have ATL (Authority to Leave) in place for all deliveries - please advise if you would prefer to sign for delivery. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
Please ensure you provide a physical home or business address for delivery (couriers will not deliver to a PO Box/parcel locker) and a daytime contact number. If nobody is available to sign for your delivery, the courier company may opt to leave the package in a safe location at the address, or alternatively leave a calling card with details on where to pick up your delivery (usually at their local depot).
Delivery Times and Pickups
The majority of our items are shipped from our warehouse based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Please allow 1-2 business days after payment has cleared for your order to be processed. Some items that are built to order may take additional time for construction.
If you need your order to arrive by a certain date, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure that it will get to you in time.
Estimated delivery times (after your order has been processed)
- Brisbane, Gold Coast: 1 - 2 business days
- Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide: 3 - 5 business days
- Perth, Darwin, Hobart: 7 - 10 business days
- Please be aware remote/regional areas may take additional time
Alternatively, feel free to pick up your order from our store/warehouse on the Sunshine Coast. Please be aware not all products are always in stock, so please call before coming to pick up your order to avoid disappointment.
Delivery costs for all items are automatically calculated based on the address provided by the customer, the weight/dimensions of the items to be shipped, and any fees charged by the courier company to deliver. For some items (particularly very bulky items such as battery banks), delivery costs cannot be automatically calculated online. Please contact us for delivery costs to your area if ordering these items.
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours.
- When signing for the delivery, note that the goods are damaged with the delivery driver
- Take photos of the damage and send to us via email
- Contact us on 1800 853 315 and a staff member will assist you further
If you have not received your order and believe it may be lost, the fastest way to track the order is directly with the company that is transporting it.
- Locate the relevant courier on your invoice, and open their website
- Track the status of your parcel, by entering your tracking number
- If you parcel appears to not be moving, has stagnated, or is lost, please contact the courier directly with your consignment number to receive a status update
* If tracking is not available on the couriers website, please contact the courier directly with your consignment number.
* If your tracking number does not work, please call us and we can check it has been correctly scanned out of our dispatch facility.