How to get Warranty Support
Delivery insurance is included with all purchases, covering your items from damage or loss during transit. If you receive your order and find it has been damaged, please report this to us within 48 hours. If you believe you have a faulty product, the first step is lodge a warranty request online. Once we have received the warranty request, our technicians will get in contact with you to proceed further.
Faults or defects
Aussie Batteries & Solar will replace a battery if it is faulty or defective in either manufacturing or materials during the warranty period. Our batteries are covered by a pro rata warranty. You may have to pay a small pro-rata fee, based on the time elapsed since purchase & a percentage of the replacement change to battery’s RRP. This covers the use you have had from your product
Please note installing Deep Cycle Batteries under your bonnet without a heat shield or in electric golf buggies will void your warranty. More suitable battery types for these applications are CCA rated batteries. We do not provide Warranty for AGM Batteries used in Golf Buggies or Mobile Scooters.
Click here to be taken to our After Sales Enquiries form.
Please choose the Warranty Enquiry option under "Nature of Your Enquiry".
Important Note: Australian Consumer Law
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies held by a consumer at law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Download Warranty Documents
Giant Power Lithium & AGM 5 YEAR PRO-RATA WARRANTY
0-12 months from purchase date: full replacement **Manufacture Warranty
13-24 months from purchase date: full replacement with 20% pro rata fee of RRP
25-36 months from purchase date: full replacement with 40% pro rata fee of RRP
37-48 months from purchase date: full replacement with 60% pro rata fee of RRP
49-60 months from purchase date: full replacement with 80% pro rata fee of RRP
Carbon Lead Batteries: 2 Years Pro-Rata
- 0-12 months from purchase date: full replacement
- 13-14 months from purchase date: full replacement with 8.5% pro rata fee of RRP
- 15-16 months from purchase date: full replacement with 25% pro rata fee of RRP
- 17-18 months from purchase date: full replacement with 41.5% pro rata fee of RRP
- 19-20 months from purchase date: full replacement with 58.5% pro rata fee of RRP
- 21-22 months from purchase date: full replacement with 75% pro rata fee of RRP
- 23-24 months from purchase date: full replacement with 91.5% pro rata fee of RRP
Eclipse Batteries: 3 Years Pro-Rata
- 0-12 months from purchase date: full replacement
- 13-24 months from purchase date: full replacement with 14.25% pro rata fee of RRP
- 25-36 months from purchase date: full replacement with 28.5% pro rata fee of RRP
Pro-Rata Warranty Example:
John has a 140AH Giant Power battery. The battery has stopped charging. John sends the battery back for testing, and it is confirmed that the battery is faulty. A new 140AH Giant Power battery has a RRP of $499. John has had his battery for 15 months, so according to the pro rata warranty, he will pay 20% of the RRP towards the replacement battery. John pays the pro rata fee of $99.80 and is sent a new 140AH Giant Power replacement battery.
All other warranties
The majority of our product lines are covered under our general warranty in the event of fault or defects in either manufacturing or materials during the warranty period. In the event of a faulty product, Aussie Batteries & Solar will at its discretion repair or replace the faulty product.
Warranty Periods for all other products
2 Year Warranty
- Giant Power Fridges
- Ardent Fridges
- Battery Chargers
- Battery Boxes
- Solar Panels
- Solar Charge Controllers
- The warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a warranty repair or replacement
- The sales receipt for the product must be provided as a proof of purchase when a warranty claim is made
- The warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original end user of the product
- The warranty only applies to products purchased through Aussie Batteries & Solar or authorized resellers
- To the extent that any conditions or warranty implied by law is excludable, such a condition or warranty is excluded.
- Labour costs
- Transit costs (if the product has to be sent back to us)
- Normal maintenance costs
- To the extent permitted by law, any damage to property, personal injury, direct or indirect loss, consequential losses or other expenses
- Changes in the condition or operational qualities of the product, resulting from incorrect storage, fitment, application, maintenance, environmental factors, or other influences
- Warranty offered by Aussie Batteries & Solar is void if the defect or fault is caused by:
- Failure to follow proper installation, operation or maintenance of the product
- Inappropriate or improper use of product for purposes other than that for which it was designed
- Neglect, lack of care, poor handling or accidental damage
- Repairs, alterations or modifications performed by a third party without our explicit consent
- Tampering or alterations to the product markings or labelling
- Contamination of product by foreign material
- Incorrect charging, including overcharging and/or undercharging
- Use of batteries in golf buggies or mobile scooters