Carbon Lead Batteries
Carbon Lead Batteries are cost-effective and high-performance batteries, from the well known battery manufacturer Narada. Carbon lead are an attractive battery option for households looking to get partially or completely off the grid, providing a new level of performance for off grid power.
Narada Ultra Carbon Batteries have many advantages over other types of lead-acid batteries, such as flooded, AGM, and GEL cell batteries. The primary advantages of lead-carbon batteries are a high cyclic life of 7000 cycles (30% depth of discharge), extended lifespan of up to 20 years, and resistance to sulfation. These are some of the best off grid batteries available in the market to date.
Carbon Lead Battery Applications
- Solar power generation grid/off-grid energy storage system
- Renewable energy storage
- Smart power grids and micro-grids system
- Distributed energy storage system
- Hybrid energy storage systems
- Home energy storage systems
- Emergency lighting system
- Generator and battery hybrid energy system
- Other standby, cycling system
Our friends at Giant Power have been assisting the Solar Choice website in a primer on partial off-grid systems. In this article, Solar Choice discusses going partially off the grid as a... read moreView more posts
Learn everything you need to know about
- Deep cycle batteries
- Solar panels
- Portable fridges
- and more!