Ardent 48V 20A Lithium Battery Charger for 48V Lithium BatterySKU: BC-ARDENT-48V-20A
Buy now, pay later
Four equal payments of $112.25/fortnight, with instant approval online. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $2000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Zip as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using Zip.
Note: ZipPay is only available on orders under $1000 value, while ZipMoney is available on orders up to $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website
Ardent 48V 20A Lithium Battery Charger for 48Volt Lithium Battery Systems with Anderson Plug cables and connections.
ARDENT Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chargers are light and compact state-of-the-art battery chargers with a charging profile specifically designed to charge and maintain Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries, and can safely achieve a 100% State of Charge.This 48V 20A model charger operates from mains AC 200-260V as input, supplying up to 20A charging output suitable for nominal 48V LiFePO4 battery banks. The charger's built-in three stage lithium charging technology provides protection against Over Voltage and Over Current output, Short Circuit and Reverse Polarity.
ARDENT 54.6V 20A model Lithium Battery Chargers are optimized for use with lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). Rated at 20amps this is the perfect size for any 48V lithium battery setup. Lithium batteries benefit best from being charged using a LiFePO4 compatible battery charger and this product uses three-stage charging mode-constant current, constant voltage, trickle (or floating charge).
Ardent 54.6Volt - 20A Lithium LiFePO4 Battery Charger for 48Volt Battery Systems
ARDENT Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chargers have a built-in Protection System to prevent damage to the charger from almost any external accidental occurrence that would normally cause damage. The internal Protection System will automatically disconnect to prevent damage to the charger, and will automatically reconnect when the error condition has been resolved.
- - Water, dust and chemical resistant
- - Potential recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries
- - Automatic power supply function
- - Severe cold performance: down to -30°C
- - Several other battery life enhancing features
- - Temperature compensated charging
48V 20A - LITHIUM BATTERY SPECIFIC CHARGER
- Connect to your lithium battery with ease
- The charger comes with both crocodile clips and M8 eyelets - with Anderson Plugs making it easy to connect to the battery.
- Suitable for Battery Voltage: 48Volt
- Output voltage: 54.6V (For Lithium Batteries)
- Output current: 20A
LITHIUM SPECIFIC BATTERY CHARGER - 54.6V 20A MODEL
Ardent Lithium Battery Chargers provide protection from short circuit, over-voltage, over temperature and reverse polarity.
ARDENT LITHIUM 48V 20A BATTERY THREE STAGE CHARGER
- Pre-charge 1 – This stage is active only if the battery is severely discharged and helps to protect and recondition the cells against damage.
- Pre-charge 2 – Soft start, moderate charging at the beginning to prevent the peak current damaging the cells.
- Bulk Charging – Maximum current, the current is fixed according maximum capability of the charger.
- Absorption – Charging with declining current to maximise the battery capacity.
- Analysis – Determines the battery charge status and the battery saturation.
- Power-off mode – Shuts down voltage and current when charging is complete. This avoids overcharging and variations in battery voltage caused by trickle current after charging.
PERFECT FOR USE IN A RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
A SIMPLE SOLUTION - A CHARGER FOR ALL APPLICATIONS ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
We're here to help!
Freecall 1800 853 315
Ardent 48V 20A Lithium Battery Charger & Cables
Features a trickle charge mode that will protect the battery. This will increase battery validity and performance. It also prevents your lithium battery from over charging with three-stage charging mode-constant current, constant voltage, trickle (or float charge).
The 54.6V 20A model charger operates from mains AC 200-260V as input, supplying up to 20A charging output suitable for nominal 48V lithium LiFePO4 battery banks.
Battery charging is when you are requiring to recharge a flat or dead battery to full. Battery maintenance on the other hand is when you just want to keep a battery topped up. For instance, if you're storing a classic car that you only drive a few times a month but want to ensure it's ready to go on a sunny afternoon you would require battery maintenance as opposed to battery charging. This is often referred to as trickle charging a battery. All ARDENT lithium battery chargers perform both functions.
– Automatic low voltage, battery recovery mode
– Advanced high frequency switch mode technology
– DC output isolated from AC input
– Universal Input 110-240VAC 50-60Hz
– Efficiency > 95%
– Fan forced ventilation
– 100% full load burn in tested
– Anodized aluminium enclosure
– 2 Year Replacment Warranty
FAST CHARGING - ENERGY SAVING - DURABLE
ARDENT lithium battery chargers are based on a CV/CC (constant voltage/constant current) charge algorithm. The charger limits the amount of current to a pre-set level until the battery reaches a pre-set voltage level. The current then reduces as the battery becomes fully charged. This system allows fast charging without the risk of over-charging and is suitable for Lithium Iron and other battery types. Ultimately, using an ARDENT battery charger with a specific Lithium charge algorithm is the best option for maximum performance and lifespan of any lithium battery.
● The indicator of LED: Red is charging, green is charge finished or prepare charging
● Stable, High-Efficiency, Safe,
● Precise limit of voltage & current protection
Protection System Features:
- Over Voltage Protection - When the charger output voltage exceeds the maximum charging voltage, the charger enters a standby state. It will restore to normal working conditions automatically after troubleshooting.
- Over Current Protection - When the charger output current exceeds the maximum charging current, the charger enters a standby state. It will restore to normal working conditions automatically after troubleshooting.
- Short Circuit Protection - When the charger detects a short circuit at output terminals, the charger enters a short-circuit protection state. It will restore to normal working conditions automatically after troubleshooting.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - When the charger detects that the polarity at the output terminals are reversed, the charger enters a reverse polarity protection state. It will restore to normal working conditions automatically after troubleshooting.
This Protection System is designed to last throughout the life of the charger and provide reliable charging for thousands of cycles.
Freecall 1800 853 315
If you'd like to learn more about Deep Cycle Batteries and Solar, take a look at our free Complete Battery and Solar eBook. We've covered a lot of common questions and provided a bunch of good general knowledge information to help you make informed choices when purchasing.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Portable Solar Panels
- Portable Fridges
- Battery Chargers
No product reviews yet - be the first!
Ardent 54.6V 20A Lithium Battery Charger for 48V Lithium Battery
- Output power:360W
- DC output voltage: 54.6V 20A
- LED indicator light logo: red and green, double color instructions, red charging green finished or standby
- Battery Type: 48Volt Lithium
- Output parameter - 54.6V
- Charging current 20(A)
- Dimensions 180x90x63mm
- Shell material: Aluminum Shell
- Working temperature: -5℃ ~ +40℃
- Storage temperature: -40℃ ~ +70℃
For more information, please read our full warranty policy