20A Tracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller RegulatorSKU: 2210RN
Buy now, pay later
Four equal payments of $49.75/fortnight, with instant approval online. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $2000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Zip as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using Zip.
Note: ZipPay is only available on orders under $1000 value, while ZipMoney is available on orders up to $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website
Tracer AN Series (20A) MPPT Charge Controller
Epever’s newly upgraded Tracer AN series with common negative earth is a high quality economically priced proper MPPT controller which features up to 99% tracing efficiency. The Tracer AN Series, MPPT charge controller with its 4-stage charging (Bulk, Absorption, Float and equalisation ), can substantially increase the life of your flooded, sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium-ion batteries.
This MPPT controller has built-in protection against reverse polarity, over-discharging, over-charing, reverse current and overload along with protecting batteries from being overcharged by the solar array.
The exterior of the unit is composed of die-cast aluminium for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
Tracer-AN 20A series charge controllers adopt MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology. In any situation, it can Track the Maximum Power Point (MPP) of the solar array and obtain the maximum solar energy rapidly and accurately. It can generate up to 30% more power compared with the PWM charge controller. This series can accept max.100V Voc and work with the solar panels. The multifunction LCD display the system status vividly.
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Accurate recognition and tracking of multiple-peaks maximum power point
- International famous brands of ST and IR's components of high quality and low failure rate are used, which can ensure the product’s service life
- Charging power and current limitation function
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- Multiple load work modes
- The communication port adopts professional protection chip, which can provide 5VDC power supply, and has over-current and short-circuit protection.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various
- Communication requirements in different situations.
- Monitor and set the parameters via mobile phone APP or PC software
- Full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature
- Extensive electronic protection
- Excellent thermal design and natural air cooling
- Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 45oC
- Temperature compensation function
- Suitable for Lithium battery type options
- CE and RoHS certificate
- PV reverse polarity protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current alarm protection
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Controller overheating protection
20A Tracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller Regulator has a rating of 4.70/5 based on 10 reviews.
Great controller ive lived on the 30amp one with 260 watts solar an 105 ah battery, I've been stunned at 5he difference this makes compared to a pwm controller of same specs almost double!!! 3 years later I'm very happy with it an about to buy a second 1 to expand my system, great for anyone looking for reliability an efficient power charging from only a few panels, 10/10 would recommend.B.dachs on 13 June 2022
Decided to go for the Maximum Power Point Tracking Controller to give my battery that bit more in the charging department. Time to test it out on that trip. Thanks Aussie Batteries and Solar.Rick S on 16 March 2022
Good quality regulator
Have 3 of the 20 amp models very good units easy to in stall and easy to setup one in my RV set up on a 340 amp lithium battery and a 250 watt panel One in the RV shed on 2 agm 130 batteries also on 250 watt panel and a third will be set up on my RV car trailer for added boost for the RV when in tow also on a 250 watt panel. Would recommend to anyone how would like good reliable solar system .Doug Evans on 14 September 2021
MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Does everything it said it would do - satisfied customer.Adrian T on 1 December 2020
Seems like a good product but need more input on best way to set up as I have little idea how solar works bestEdward G on 29 September 2020
For more information, please read our full warranty policy