220AH 12V Eclipse Flooded Deep Cycle BatterySKU: DC12V220
Eclipse Flooded Deep Cycle Batteries feature lead calcium expanded grids (Lead Calcium Technology) for improved resistance to corrosion, overcharging, gassing, water usage, self discharge and thermal runaway, all of which limit battery life in conventional lead acid batteries. The 220Ah is specifically for Deep Cycle purposes but can also crank at 1200CCA. As with all of our batteries, they are completely sealed and maintenance free.
220AH 12V Eclipse Flooded Deep Cycle Battery Features
- Built in hydrometer – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design for vibration resistance. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centered cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
- Increased battery shelf life - Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|220AH 12V Flooded Deep Cycle Battery|
|Dimensions||Approx. 515mm L x 265mm W x 220mm H|
|Cranking Capacity||1200 CCA|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy