100W Solar Panel with Kyocera Japanese CellsSKU: MS-KYO-100W
Buy now, pay later
Four equal payments of $74.75/fortnight, with instant approval online. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $2000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Zip as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using Zip.
Note: ZipPay is only available on orders under $1000 value, while ZipMoney is available on orders up to $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Zip website
- High Performance Solar Panel
- High Quality A Grade Kyocera Multi-crystalline Cells
- Low Reflection of Sunlight
- High Light Absorption
- Anodised Aluminium Frame (guaranteed no rust)
Kyocera Solar Cells
The right choice matters! When you want quality, reliability and performance choose KYOCERA Solar Cells. Kyocera is respected worldwide for quality and long-term commitment to customers satisfaction. These panels are constructed with Japanese made Kyocera Multi-Crystalline solar cells that offer impressive features including:
- Unique and pioneering multicrystalline technology allows for virtually square-cut cells which provide for greater surface area to collect sunlight and increase output.
- Proprietary encapsulants to better seal components and prevent performance degradation
- Proprietary etching and coating process provides for a uniform appearance, further increasing kWh yield and improving aesthetics.
- Low-iron glass allows more sunlight to reach the cells, making the module even more efficient.
- Kyocera’s triple buss-bar design reduces resistance, providing a more efficient capture of the sun’s energy which translates to greater module output.
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|100W Solar Panel with Kyocera Japanese Cells|
|Max Power Voltage:||17.99V|
|Max Power Current:||5.57A|
|Maximum System Voltage:||1000|
|Dimensions:||1010mm x 670mm x 35mm|
|Test Condition:||1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25°C|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy