10A Tracer MPPT Solar Charge Controller RegulatorSKU: 1210RN
Buy now, pay later
Four equal payments of $37.25/fortnight, with instant approval online. Learn more
Enjoy your gear now, and pay for it later! We're happy to provide the opportunity for our customers to shop with us using popular pay later options.
How it works
Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select Afterpay as a payment option during checkout.
After your order is processed, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your order, make payments and manage account details.
Note: Afterpay is only available on orders under $1000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the Afterpay website
How it works
Buy now and pay later, with 6 months interest free. You pay over time weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever suits you best. Applications are quick, and get a decision in real-time.
Add the products you want to your cart, and select ZipMoney as a payment option during checkout.
Ordering over the phone
Call us on 1800 853 315 and place your order with our friendly staff. Ask to pay using ZipMoney.
Note: ZipMoney is only available on orders between $1000 and $10,000 value.
For terms and conditions, please refer to the ZipMoney website
MPPT Solar Controller EPSOLAR Tracer Series 10A
This Solar Regulator adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). This advanced tracking algorithm makes the solar module operate at an ideal voltage where the solar modules can produce the maximum available power. Compared to conventional PWM controllers, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency by up to 30% and decreases the power of solar array needed. It can also accuratley track the MPP point in any situation which will improve energy efficiency and obtain maximum solar energy.
This MMPT Solar Controller has the ability to step-down the higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. This allows on grid solar modules or thin film modules to charge the off-grid battery, and the cable size can be reduced because of the small current from the solar array.
- Advanced MPPT technology
- High tracking efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- 3-Stage charge with PWM output
- Common positive grounding design
- RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
- Fully programmable function via PC software or remote meter
- Excellent thermal design and natural air cooling
- Full power output in ambient temperatures up to 45oC
- Temperature compensation function
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded battery type options
- CE and RoHS certificate
- PV reverse polarity protection
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current alarm protection
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Controller overheating protection
No product reviews yet - be the first!
|EPSolar 10A MPPT Regulator|
|Nominal system voltage||12/24VDC Automatic|
|Rated charge current||10A|
|Rated discharge current||10A|
|Battery input voltage range||8~32V|
|Max. PV open circuit voltage||100V(at minimum operating environment temperature)
92V(at 25℃ environment temperature)
|MPP voltage range||VBAT +2V～ 72V|
|Max PV input power||12V system 130W
24V system 260W
|Equalize charging voltage||Sealed: 14.6V,
|Boost charging voltage||Gel: 14.2V
|Float charging voltage||13.8V|
|Low voltage reconnect voltage||12.6V|
|Low voltage disconnect voltage||11.1V|
|Self consuption||≤20mA/12V; ≤16mA/24V|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mV/ ºC/2V(25 ºC)|
|Dimensions||172mm x 139mm x 44mm|
|Working temp.||-25oC ~ +45oC|
For more information, please read our full warranty policy